1. Robertsson O, W-Dahl A. The risk of revision after
TKA is affected by previous HTO or UKA. Clin Orthop
Relat Res. 2015;473(1):90-93.
2. El-Galaly A, Nielsen PT, Kappel A, Jensen SL. Reduced
survival of total knee arthroplasty after previous
unicompartmental knee arthroplasty compared with
previous high tibial osteotomy: a propensity-score
weighted mid-term cohort study based on 2,133
observations from the Danish Knee Arthroplasty
Registry. Acta Orthop. 2020;91(2):177-183.
3. El-Galaly A, Nielsen PT, Jensen SL, Kappel A. Prior
high tibial osteotomy does not affect the survival of
total knee arthroplasties: Results from the Danish
Knee Arthroplasty Registry. J Arthroplasty. 2018;
4. Batailler C, Fary C, Denjean S, Gaillard T, Lustig S.
High midterm survival rate of uncemented total
knee arthroplasty after high tibial osteotomy: A casecontrol
study. J Arthroplasty. 2020;35(6):1595-1599.
5. Liddle AD, Pandit H, Judge A, Murray DW. Optimal
usage of unicompartmental knee arthroplasty: a
study of 41,986 cases from the National Joint Registry
for England and Wales. Bone Joint J. 2015;97-
6. El-Galaly A, Kappel A, Nielsen PT, Jensen SL. Revision
risk for total knee arthroplasty converted from medial
unicompartmental knee arthroplasty: Comparison
with primary and revision arthroplasties, based on
mid-term results from the Danish Knee Arthroplasty
Registry. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2019;101(22):1999-
7. Sasaki E, Akimoto H, Iio K, Fujita Y, Saruga T, Kakizaki
H, et al. Long-term survival rate of closing wedge
high tibial osteotomy with high valgus correction: a
15-year follow-up study. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol
Arthrosc. 2020 Jun 29. doi: 10.1007/s00167-020-
06128-9. Online ahead of print.
8. Koh IJ, Kim MS, Sohn S, Song KY, Choi NY, Jung H, et al.
Predictive factors for satisfaction after contemporary
unicompartmental knee arthroplasty and high
tibial osteotomy in isolated medial femorotibial
osteoarthritis. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2019;