1.Santayana G. The life of reason: the phases of human
progress. Dover: Reason in common sense; 1905.
2. Riverside Leadership Conference, 2015.
3. Diener E, Seligman ME. Beyond money: toward an
economy of well-being. Psychol Sci Public Interest.
4. Tutuncu O, Kozak M. An investigation of factors
affecting job satisfaction. Int J Hospital Tourism Adm.
5. Bernstein J. Topics in medical economics II: specialization.
J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2002; 84(10):1882-5.
6. Pearson SD, Sabin J, Emanuel EJ. No margin, no mission:
health care organizations and the quest for ethical
excellence. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2014.
7. Gomez PF, Morcuende JA. A historical and economic
perspective on Sir John Charnley, Chas F. Thackray
Limited, and the early Arthroplasy Industry. Iowa
Orthop J. 2005; 25(15):30.
8. Ascoli PM. Julius Rosenwald: the man who built Sears,
Roebuck and advanced the cause of black education in
the American South. Bloomington: Indiana University