1. Legislation.gov.uk. The Health Protection
(Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations
2020. Available at: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/
uksi/2020/350/contents/made. Accessed on April
2. Public Health England. The Health Protection
(Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) (No. 4)
Regulations 2020. Available at: https://www.
uksi_20201200_en.pdf: Public Health, England; 2020.
Accessed April 22, 2021.
3. Public Health England. The Health Protection
(Coronavirus, Restrictions) (No. 3) and (All Tiers)
(England) (Amendment) Regulations 2021. Available
made: Public Health, England; 2021. Accessed April
4. Mulholland R, Wood R, Stagg H, et al. Impact
of COVID-19 on accident and emergency
attendances and emergency and planned hospital
admissions in Scotland: an interrupted timeseries
analysis. J R Soc Med 2020;113:444-453.
5. Department for Transport. Provisional Road Traffic
Estimates Great Britain: October 2019 - September
2020. Available at: https://assets.publishing.service.
gb-oct-2019-to-sep-2020.pdf. Accessed April
6. Pichard R, Kopel L, Lejeune Q, Masmoudi R, Masmejean
EH. Impact of the CoronaVirus Disease 2019 lockdown
on hand and upper limb emergencies: experience of
a referred university trauma hand centre in Paris,
France. Int Orthop 2020;44:1497-1501. doi:10.1007/
7. Diamond S, Lundy JB, Weber EL, et al. A Call to
Arms: Emergency Hand and Upper-Extremity
Operations During the COVID-19 Pandemic. J Hand
Surg Glob Online 2020;2:175-181. doi:10.1016/j.
8. Fyllos A, Varitimidis S, Papageorgiou F, et al.
Upper extremity emergencies during SARS-COV-2
pandemic: Turnout trends. Injury 2021;52:387-394.
9. British Orthopaedic Association. Management of
patients with urgent orthopaedic conditions and
trauma during the coronavirus pandemic. Available at:
pdf. Accessed June 21, 2021.
10. Office for National Statistics. Number of deaths
in care homes notified to the Care Quality
Commission, England. Available at: https://www.
Accessed June 21, 2021.
11. Office for National Statistics. Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Infection Survey: England. Available at: https://
coronaviruscovid19infectionsurveydata. Accessed June
12. Gawronska K, Lorkowski J. Falls as One of the Atypical
Presentations of COVID-19 in Older Population. Geriatr
Orthop Surg Rehabil 2021;12:215145932199661.
13. Wilson JM, Staley CA, Boden AL, Boissonneault AR,
Schwartz AM, Schenker ML. The effect of season and
weather on Orthopaedic Trauma: Consult Volume
is significantly correlated with daily weather. Adv
Orthop 2018;2018:1-6. doi:10.1155/2018/6057357.