1. Guo P, He Z, Wang Y, Gao F, Sun W, Guo W, et al. Efficacy
and safety of oral tranexamic acid in total knee
arthroplasty: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Medicine. 2018; 97(18).
2. Guerreiro JP, Badaro BS, Balbino JR, Danieli MV, Queiroz
AO, Cataneo DC. Application of tranexamic acid in
total knee arthroplasty–prospective randomized trial.
The open orthopaedics journal. 2017; 11:1049.
3. Sun Q, Li J, Chen J, Zheng C, Liu C, Jia Y. Comparison of
intravenous, topical or combined routes of tranexamic
acid administration in patients undergoing total knee
and hip arthroplasty: a meta-analysis of randomised
controlled trials. BMJ open. 2019; 9(1).
4. Marra F, Rosso F, Bruzzone M, Bonasia DE, Dettoni
F, Rossi R. Use of tranexamic acid in total knee
arthroplasty. Joints. 2016; 4(04):202-13.
5. Hynes M, Calder P, Scott G. The use of tranexamic acid
to reduce blood loss during total knee arthroplasty.
The knee. 2003; 10(4):375-7.
6. Boyle JA, Soric MM. Impact of tranexamic acid in total
knee and total hip replacement. Journal of pharmacy
practice. 2017; 30(1):89-93.
7. Grosso MJ, Trofa DP, Danoff JR, Hickernell TR,
Murtaugh T, Lakra A, et al. Tranexamic acid increases
early perioperative functional outcomes after
total knee arthroplasty. Arthroplasty today. 2018;
8. Xie J, Hu Q, Huang Z, Zhou Z, Pei F. Comparison of
three routes of administration of tranexamic acid in
primary unilateral total knee arthroplasty: Analysis
of a national database. Thrombosis research. 2019;
9. Keyhani S, Esmailiejah AA, Abbasian MR, Safdari F.
Which route of tranexamic acid administration is
more effective to reduce blood loss following total
knee arthroplasty? Archives of Bone and Joint Surgery.
10. Georgiev GP, Tanchev PP, Zheleva Z, Kinov P.
Comparison of topical and intravenous administration
of tranexamic acid for blood loss control during total
joint replacement: Review of literature. Journal of
orthopaedic translation. 2018; 13:7-12.
11. Adravanti P, Di Salvo E, Calafiore G, Vasta S, Ampollini
A, Rosa MA. A prospective, randomized, comparative
study of intravenous alone and combined intravenous
and intraarticular administration of tranexamic acid
in primary total knee replacement. Arthroplasty
today. 2018; 4(1):85-8.
12. Han X, Gong G, Han N, Liu M. Efficacy and safety of
oral compared with intravenous tranexamic acid in
reducing blood loss after primary total knee and hip
arthroplasty: a meta-analysis. BMC musculoskeletal
disorders. 2018; 19(1):430.
13. Tahmasebi MN, Bashti K, Ghorbani G, Sobhan MR.
Intraarticular administration of tranexamic acid
following total knee arthroplasty: a case-control study.
Archives of Bone and Joint Surgery. 2014; 2(3):141.
14. Sarzaeem MM, Razi M, Kazemian G, Moghaddam
ME, Rasi AM, Karimi M. Comparing efficacy of
three methods of tranexamic acid administration
in reducing hemoglobin drop following total knee
arthroplasty. The Journal of arthroplasty. 2014;
15. Abdel MP, Chalmers BP, Taunton MJ, Pagnano MW,
Trousdale RT, Sierra RJ, et al. Intravenous versus
topical tranexamic acid in total knee arthroplasty:
both effective in a randomized clinical trial of 640
patients. JBJS. 2018; 100(12):1023-9.
16. Jules-Elysee KM, Tseng A, Sculco TP, Baaklini LR,
McLawhorn AS, Pickard AJ, et al. Comparison of
topical and intravenous tranexamic acid for total
knee replacement: a randomized double-blinded
controlled study of effects on tranexamic acid levels
and thrombogenic and inflammatory marker levels.
JBJS. 2019; 101(23):2120-8.
17. Hamlin BR, DiGioia AM, Plakseychuk AY, Levison TJ.
Topical versus intravenous tranexamic acid in total
knee arthroplasty. The Journal of arthroplasty. 2015;
18. Shin YS, Yoon JR, Lee HN, Park SH, Lee DH. Intravenous
versus topical tranexamic acid administration in
primary total knee arthroplasty: a meta-analysis.
Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy.
19. Yazdi H, Klement MR, Hammad M, Inoue D, Xu C,
Goswami K, et al. Tranexamic Acid Is Associated With
Reduced Periprosthetic Joint Infection After Primary
Total JointArthroplasty. The Journal of Arthroplasty
2020; 35:840–4. doi:10.1016/j.arth.2019.10.029.