1. Wong J, Goh QY, Tan Z, Lie SA, Tay YC, Ng SY, et al.
Preparing for a COVID-19 pandemic: a review of
operating room outbreak response measures in a
large tertiary hospital in Singapore. Can J Anesth.
2020; In Press.
2. Tang D, Tou J, Wang J, Chen Q, Wang W, Huang J, et
al. Prevention and control strategies for emergency,
limited-term, and elective operations in pediatric
surgery during the epidemic period of COVID-19.
World J Pediatr Surg. 2020; 3(1):e000122.
3. Radi G, Diotallevi F, Campanati A, Offidani A. Global
coronavirus pandemic (2019‐nCOV): Implication for
an Italian medium size dermatological clinic of a ii
level hospital. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2020; In
4. Hick JL, Hanfling D, Wynia MK, Pavia AT. Duty to
plan: health care, crisis standards of care, and novel
coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. Natl Acad Med. 2020; In
5. Zhang Y, Cheng SR. Estimating preventable COVID19
infections related to elective outpatient surgery in
Washington state: a quantitative model. Med Rxiv.
2020; In Press.
6. Soetikno R, Teoh AY, Kaltenbach T, Lau JY, Asokkumar
R, Cabral-Prodigalidad P, et al. Considerations
in performing endoscopy during the COVID-19
pandemic. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2020; In Press.
7. World Health Organization. Maintaining a safe and
adequate blood supply during the pandemic outbreak
of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Geneva: World
Health Organization; 2020.
8. Zhang N, Gong Y, Meng F, Bi Y, Yang P, Wang F. Virus
shedding patterns in nasopharyngeal and fecal
specimens of COVID-19 patients. Med Rxiv. 2020; In
9. Lei S, Jiang F, Su W, Chen C, Chen J, Mei W, et al. Clinical
characteristics and outcomes of patients undergoing
surgeries during the incubation period of COVID-19
infection. Eclin Med. 2020; In Press.
10. Ather A, Patel B, Ruparel NB, Diogenes A, Hargreaves
KM. Coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19): implications
for clinical dental care. J Endod. 2020; 46(5):99.
11. Brindle M, Gawande A. Managing COVID-19 in surgical
systems. Ann Surg. 2020; In Press.
12. Lu D, Wang H, Yu R, Yang H, Zhao Y. Integrated infection
control strategy to minimize nosocomial infection
of coronavirus disease 2019 among ENT healthcare
workers. J Hosp Infect. 2020; In Press.
13. Meng L, Hua F, Bian Z. Coronavirus disease 2019
(COVID-19): emerging and future challenges
for dental and oral medicine. J Dent Res. 2020;
14. Thomas-Rüddel D, Winning J, Dickmann P, Ouart
D, Kortgen A, Janssens U, et al. Coronavirus disease
2019 (COVID-19): update for anesthesiologists
and intensivists March 2020. Anaesthesist. 2020;
15. Ong SW, Tan YK, Chia PY, Lee TH, Ng OT, Wong MS, et
al. Air, surface environmental, and personal protective
equipment contamination by severe acute respiratory
syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) from a
symptomatic patient. JAMA. 2020; In Press.
16. Kamer E, Çolak T. What to do when a patient infected
with COVID-19 needs an operation: a pre-surgery,
peri-surgery and post-surgery guide. Turk J Colorectal
Dis. 2020; 30(1):1-8.
17. Givi B, Schiff BA, Chinn SB, Clayburgh D, Iyer NG, Jalisi
S, et al. Safety recommendations for evaluation and
surgery of the head and neck during the COVID-19
pandemic. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2020;
18. Huh S. How to train health personnel to protect
themselves from SARS-CoV-2 (novel coronavirus)
infection when caring for a patient or suspected case.
J Educ Evaluat Health Profess. 2020; 17(10):1-6.
19. Ti LK, Ang LS, Foong TW, Ng BS. What we do when
a COVID-19 patient needs an operation: operating
room preparation and guidance. Can J Anesth. 2020;
20. Yue L, Han L, Li Q, Zhong M, Wang J, Wan Z, et al.
Anaesthesia and infection control in cesarean section
of pregnant women with coronavirus disease 2019
(COVID-19). Med Rxiv. 2020; In Press.
21. Adams JG, Walls RM. Supporting the health care
workforce during the COVID-19 global epidemic.
JAMA. 2020; In Press.
22. Chen X, Shang Y, Yao S, Liu R, Liu H. Perioperative care
provider’s considerations in managing patients with
the COVID-19 infections. Transl Perioper Pain Med.
23. Orser BA. Recommendations for endotracheal
intubation of COVID-19 patients. Anesth Analg. 2020;
24. Wen X, Li Y. Anesthesia procedure of emergency
operation for patients with suspected or confirmed
COVID-19. Surg Infect. 2020; 21(3):299.
25. Ficarra V, Novara G, Abrate A, Bartoletti R, Crestani A,
De Nunzio C, et al. Urology practice during COVID-19
pandemic. Minerva Urol Nefrol. 2020; In Press.
26. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
AAOS Guidelines on elective surgery during the
COVID-19 pandemic. Illinois: The American Academy
of Orthopaedic Surgeons; 2020.
27. Lee PI, Hu YL, Chen PY, Huang YC, Hsueh PR. Are
children less susceptible to COVID-19? J Microbiol
Immunol Infect. 2020; In Press.
28. Mission WC. Report of the who-china joint mission on
coronavirus disease 2019 (covid-19). Geneva: World
Health Organization; 2020.
29. Liu W, Zhang Q, Chen J, Xiang R, Song H, Shu S. Detection
of Covid-19 in children in early January 2020 in
Wuhan, China. N Engl J Med. 2020; 382(14):1370-1.
30. Kam KQ, Yung CF, Cui L, Lin Tzer Pin R, Mak TM,
Maiwald M, et al. A well infant with coronavirus
disease 2019 (COVID-19) with high viral load. Clin
Infect Dis. 2020; In Press.
31. Spagnuolo G, De Vito D, Rengo S, Tatullo M. COVID-19
outbreak: an overview on dentistry. Basel, Switzerland:
Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute; 2020.
32. Ali S, Zeb U, Khan M, Muhammad A. Transmission
routes and infection control of novel Coronavirus-2019
in dental clinics-a review. J Islamabad Med Dent Coll.
33. Ge ZY, Yang LM, Xia JJ, Fu XH, Zhang YZ. Possible aerosol
transmission of COVID-19 and special precautions in
dentistry. J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2020; In Press.
34. Chang D, Xu H, Rebaza A, Sharma L, Dela Cruz CS.
Protecting health-care workers from subclinical
coronavirus infection. Lancet Respir Med. 2020;