1. Walcott BP, Sheth SA, Nahed BV, Coumans JV. Conflict
of interest in spine research reporting. PLoS One.
2. Ebrahimzadeh MH, Kachooei AR. Crash in publication
Farzad Omidi-Kashani MD
Orthopedic Department, Imam Reza Hospital, Mashhad
University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran
ethics in 2016 in a Glance: avoid paper retraction.
Arch Bone Jt Surg. 2017; 5(1):1.
3. Kanna RM, Kamal Y, Mahesh A, Venugopal P, Shetty
AP, Rajasekaran S. The impact of routine whole spine
MRI screening in the evaluation of spinal degenerative
diseases. Eur Spine J. 2017; 26(8):1993-8.
4. Wagner AL. Vertebroplasty and the randomized
study: where science and ethics collide. AJNR Am J
Neuroradiol. 2005; 26(7):1610-1.
5. DiPaola CP, Dea N, Dvorak MF, Lee RS, Hartig D, Fisher
CG. Surgeon-industry conflict of interest: survey of
opinions regarding industry-sponsored educational
events and surgeon teaching: clinical article. J
Neurosurg Spine. 2014; 20(3):313-21.